#102 - Hospitality Meets Francisco Macedo - The Passionate Hotel Operator
I'm not going to lie, I'm a sucker for a luxury hotel.
So imagine my delight when I asked Group Operations Director of Iconic Luxury Hotels, Francisco Macedo on the show to chat through his journey.
We get through loads including:-
- Staying busy
- The hospitality way
- Getting into Hotels early
- The similarities within the Medicine and hospitality industries
- The importance of the right mentors
- Juggling work and education
- World Class UK Hospitality
- Working through the country house hotel scene
- Taking the helm at Cliveden House
- Strategic emailing
- Finding a balance
- Confusing guests in cloakrooms
- Master Inn Holders
And so much more.
There are wonderful lessons and ideas all the way through our chat and Francisco talks with passion and humour throughout.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy